5 Benefits of Matcha Green Tea
Matcha green tea, ‘the powerhouse tea’ is full of health-boosting properties.
Matcha has an incredible ability to provided focused energy that can improve awareness and vitality.
Including Matcha in your healthy diet plan is a conscious health decision and one of the very best things you can do for your body. Organic Matcha green tea provides the purest, most unprocessed form of tea possible.
1. “Keeps me Motivated”: Coffee and energy drinks give you an energy spike and then the caffeine crash. The problem is the caffeine in these drinks has an acid effect that impacts the adrenal glands. This can cause spikes in adrenaline glucose and insulin levels, which then causes the resulting jitters, nervousness, sleeplessness and hunger pangs.
The caffeine in Matcha, however, forms a bond with numerous nutrients so that it enters the bloodstream slowly over time, leading to a steady level of energy for up to six hours and most importantly, avoiding the one hour spike and crash.
2. “Nice, clear feeling skin”: Matcha is high in polyphenols, which are antioxidant micronutrients contained in plant-based foods.
3. “Removes toxins”: The chlorophyll in Matcha is thought to be cleansing.
4. “Helps me focus”: Our customers tell us that they feel calm and alert. Matcha contains L-Theanine.
5. “Free radicals!”: Matcha contains antioxidants.
There are many options of Matcha Green Tea on the market. Check out the recommended supplier on our resources list.